With this document, pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (« privacy code »), as well as according to the provisions of the Privacy Authority general provision of 8 May 2014, Giuseppe Taramelli, data controller, provides the users of the www.taramelli.org website with some information about cookies used or allowed to be installed.
Definition of cookies
A « cookie » is a small text file created on the user’s computer when they access a site for the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user’s computer. They are then re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
While browsing, users may receive cookies for different sites (i.e. « third party » cookies) on their terminals, which are set up directly by the operators of these web sites and used for the purposes and under the conditions defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this site
www.taramelli.org only uses technical cookies that do not require any consent on the part of the interested party pursuant to art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Authority Provision of 8 May 2014.
More precisely, the site uses:
– technical cookies necessary for the user to browse, indicated in detail below
|PHPSESSID||At the end of the browsing session|
Without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
– technical cookies that facilitate user browsing by recognising them and preventing the brief information about cookies contained in the banner from reappearing if the site is visited again within the expiry date. They are activated by clicking « ok » on the banner.
Third party cookiesBy deleting this cookie, acknowledgement of the banner will not be saved for accesses in the 31 days following the first connection to the site.
Some third-party cookies, including profiling cookies, are installed through the website www.taramelli.org and are activated by clicking « ok » on the banner.
The table details the individual third party cookies and the links through which the user can receive more information and request the cookies to be deactivated.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information available herehttps://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
As clearly indicated by the Privacy Authority with the « Clarifications on the implementation of legislation regarding cookies » dated 5 June 2015, websites that use analytical cookies created and made available by third parties merely for statistical purposes are not subject to the obligations and the formalities required by the regulations (notification of the Guarantor first and foremost) if tools are adopted that are suitable for reducing the identifying power of the analytical cookies they use (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address) and provided that the use of these cookies is subject to contractual links between sites and third parties explicitly referring to the third party’s commitment either to using the solely for the provision of the service, keeping them separate and not to « enriching » or to not « crossing them » with the other information they have.
The owner of this site has decided to use the anonymization function of the IP of users provided by Google (described at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it) and has accepted the Amendment on data processing (Google Analytics Data Processing Amendment v20130906) made available by Google Analytics in compliance with Directive 95/46 / EC, with which Google agrees to process data according to customer – site owner requests and not to share it with other additional services if the Customer does not request it, by setting services. In relation to this point, users are informed that the owner of this site does not have Google Analytics linked to any additional service and that no advertising or data option has been enabled or shared with Google.
In the light of the adopted measures, the Google Analytics service, which is used by this site merely for statistical purposes, is activated on landing and does not require the user to consent to the releasing of the relevant cookies.
The following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it provides a browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
Social networking buttons and widgets
Social networking buttons are those particular « buttons » on the site that depict icons of social networks (example, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users who are browsing to directly interact with social platforms by a « click ».
Attribution of data
Except for the technical cookies that are strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is dependent on the will of users who decide to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner.
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the « ok » button), as well as through the special functions available on your browser.
– Notwithstanding the above relating to cookies strictly necessary for browsing, users can delete cookies through the function made available by the data controller for this purpose through this statement or directly via their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Users can receive specific instructions through the links below.
– Third-party cookies can also be disabled via the methods made available directly by the third party company acting as data controller, as indicated in the links listed in the paragraph « third-party cookies »
‚Äì For information about the cookies stored on terminals and deactivating them individually, please refer to the link:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Rights of the data subject
The interested party may exercise their rights at any time by contacting the data controller by sending an email to email@example.com. These rights are contained in art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, mentioned herein verbatim.
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, regardless of its being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to receive indications:
- a) on the source of personal data;
- b) of the processing purposes and methods;
- c) on the logic applied in the event electronic tools are employed for processing;
- d) on the identification data concerning the data controller, data processor and representative assigned pursuant to article 5, comma 2;
- e) on the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as National designated representative, controller or processor.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, editing or, when interested, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully including those that are not required to be saved for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) evidence that the operations as for letters a) and b) were brought to knowledge, including their content, of the data communicated or disclosed, except in the case where such fulfilments become impossible or imply an employment of means which are disproportionate compared to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to fully or partially object:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.