This Application may collect some Personal Data from our Users.
Controller of Personal Data
Controller of Personal Data is TARAMELLI SRL with offices in Terno d’Isola (BG) via Marco Biagi 95, Tax Code and VAT number 03125550164,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com
The data we collect about you
We collect, directly or through third parties, the following data: Cookie, usage data, name, surname, e-mail, field of activity, phone number, address, password, company name, tax number, VAT number, job title, State, province, city, Applications, invoicing address, shipping address, marketing and communication data including i.e. Google Advertiser ID or IDFA identification, other data.
Personal data can be can be collected via direct interactions or, for usage data, authomatically during navigation.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data collected by this Application are compulsory. If the user fails to provide them when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. If this Application indicates discretionary data collection, the user is free to communicate them or not – since the choice will have no effect on the availability or operativity of the service.
For further information about compulsory data you can contact the Controller.
The User is directly responsible for sharing, publishing or giving Third-parties Personal Data through this Application, and grants to have the right of communicate, share and publish them, releasing the Controller from every responsibility to Third-parties.
How and where Data are collected and processed
How your Personal Data are processed
Taramelli is committed to protecting the security of any Personal Data, avoiding unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
Data processing is made through IT or online tools, organizational reasons and modalities are strictly connected with above mentioned purposes. In addition to the Controller, in some instances, other subjects may have access to Data; these subjects will be involved in this Application organization (admin personnel, sales people, marketing, lawyers or system administrator) namely external subjects (as supplier for third technical services, couriers, hosting provider, IT societies, communication agencies) who may be appointed Data Compliance Manager from the Controller, if necessary. An updated list of Data Compliance Manager may be asked to the Controller.
Legal bases of Processing
The Controller process User’s Personal Data in the following circustamces:
- The User agreed about the use for one or more specific purposes. Note: in specific countries the Controller may be entitled to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any other legal basis described hereunder, until the User opt-out from such processing. This case is not applicable if Personal Data Processing is regulated by European Legislation for Personal Data Security;
- Where it is necessary to perform a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Where we need to for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Where it is necessary for the execution of a duty of public interest or for the practice of public powers the Controller is entitled with;
- Where it is necessary for controller’s legitimate interests or those of a third party.
Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data, or if processing your personal data is provided for by a contract or necessary to perform a contract.
Personal Data are processed by the Controller’s offices and in other location where involved Parties are localized. For more information please contact the Controller.
User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a different country from the User’s one. For more information about the Data Processing location the Users can refers to the section dedicated to Personal Data Processing.
User’s is entitled to receive information about the legal base of Data transfer outside European Union or to an International organization of international public law or founded by two or more Countries, i.e. UN, and about every protected measures adopted by the Controller to protect your Data.
In case of the above-mentioned transfer, the User can refer to the specific sections of this document or ask information to the Controller using the contacts contained in the opening of the document.
We wil only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it or for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
- Personal Data collected for purposes connected to perform a contract between Controller and User will be retained until complete dissolution of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to Controller’s legitimate interest will be retained until complete fulfillment of such interest. The User can ask for more information about legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in dedicated section of this document or contacting the Controller.
When Data processing is carried out with User’s consent, the Controller can retain the Personal Data until the consent is cancelled by the User. In addition, the Controller may retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or for an authority order.
At the end of retain period Personal Data will be cancelled. Therefore, passed this period any right concerning: access, cancellation, correction or transfer of Data cannot be exercised anymore.
How we use your personal data
User’s Data are collected to allow the Controller to supply its Services, and also for the following purposes: Statistic, Contacting the User, Managing contacts and messages delivery, accounting and payment management, interaction with social network and external platforms, advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, integration with platforms for data collection and other third parties, content visualization from external platforms, registration and authentication, platform and hosting services and performance test for contents and functionalities (A/B testing).
For more information about Data Processing purposes and Personal Data really pertinent for every purpose the User can refer to dedicated sections of this document.
Details about Personal Data Processing
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Contact management and Message delivery
- Payment management
- Interaction with data collection platfrom and other third parties
- Interaction with social network and external platforms
- Registration and authentication
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Platform and hosting services
- Performance test for contents and functionalities (A/B testing)
- Visualization of contents and external platforms
More information about Personal Data
- Contact management and newsletter delivery through Mailchimp.com
- Saving and management Backup
Users have rights under data protection laws in relation to their personal data processed by the Controller.
In detail, the User is entitled to:
- Withdraw consent at any time, where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data, where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party). You can find more information about the right to object in dedicated section hereunder.
- Request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of Personal Data we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Data, under specific conditions. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data. In this case, the Controller will not process Data for any other purpose than retention.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. Where there is no good reason for the Controller to continue processing data, the User can ask to delete or remove Personal Data.
- Request to transfer your Personal Data to you or to a Third Party. We will provide you, or a Third Party you have chosen, your Personal Data in structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used information to perform a contract with you.
- Introduce a complaint. User can introduce a complaint to Personal Data protection control authorities or in court proceedings.
Details about the Right to Object
When Personal Data are processed for public interest or during the execution of public power or to pursue Controller’s legitimate interest, Users have the right to object to processing, if there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object, where we are processing your data for direct marketing purposes.
How to exercise your rights
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set above, please contact the Controller. All requests will be execute as soon as possible, and in any case within one month.
More information about processing
Defence before courts
User’s Personal Data can be used from the Controller during legal proceedings or in preparation phases for legal proceedings for the defense from abuses in using this Application or connected Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Controller may be obliged to reveal Data upon request of Public Authorities.
System Log and maintenance
For functioning or maintenance needs, this Application and connected services may collect system log, that is files registering the interactions and which may contain Personal Data as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information about Personal Data processing may be always asked to the Controller using contacts in this document.
Answer to ‚ÄûDo Not Track” requests
This Application do not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To know if services supplied by third parties support them, please refer to respective privacy policies.
Controller of Personal Data reserve the right to update this Pivacy Policy at any time, we will notify you on this page and, if possible, in other ways from time to time using the contact data in our possession. We kindly ask you to regularly consult this page, referring to the last modification date reported at the end of this page.
If modifications are made to Data legally requiring the consent, the Controller will collect a new consent from the User – when necessary.
Glossary and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified, including a personal ID number. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Are those data automatically collected through this Application (including integrated third parties applications), among them: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User connecting to this Application, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), time of request, modality used to send the request to the server, dimension of the file sent as answer (successful conclusion, error, etc.), country of origin, User’s browser or OS specs, temporal connotations of the visit (i.e. time of permanence on every page) and details related to the itinerary of navigation into the Application, with particular reference to visited pages, User’s OS parameters and IT environment.
Any individual using this Application that, except otherwise specified, coincides with the Party.
Individual to whom Personal Data refers to.
Personal Data Manager (or Responsible)
Controller of Personal Data (or Controller)
Individual, association, company, firm, public authority, service or entity that, alone or together with other, establishes method, purposes and tools for personal data processing, including security measures for the functioning of this Application. The Controller of Personal Data, unless otherwise, is the owner of this Application.
Hardware or software tool though which User’s Personal Data are collected and processed.
The service supplied by this Application, as it is described in this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, every reference to European Union contained in this document is meant to be extended to all member state of European Union and of European Economic Area.
Data archived into the User’s device.
Present informative privacy is compiled on the base of manifold legislative arrangements, including the artts. 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.